I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Peace


Looks like my Mac has to go in for repair, so I am going to schedule a few random posts to keep things ticking over.  In theory I could try some 'extreme blogging' from my iPhone (to coin Alan Burnett's wonderful phrase) but I don't know if my techy skills are up to that!  Hopefully all will be up and running properly again soon.  In the meantime, enjoy this tranquil scene alongside Saltaire's two great mills.

12 comments:

  1. A Mac, in for repair? It must be the damp weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never caused me any problems before - just showing its age now (like me!)

      Delete
  2. Martin is funny.
    Nice scene from your lovely village. I would love a trip in one of those long boats. Hope your Mac will be fixed soon . In the meantime keep dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice shot and a view you haven't given us before. I like it. Hope the repair is done quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very peaceful view indeed! a perfect place for a long walk..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your mac gets well quickly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had on again-off again problems with my blog...or my computer, not sure which one. I love the computer, but not the technology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had many great photos, but today's photo might set a new and higher standard! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely photo. I have such a fond memory of Saltaire now and hopes of returning some day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the Mac is up and running soon. If there is a good time for Salt and Light to miss a few posts, it is when I am away on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect title for this lovely spot!

    ReplyDelete