I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Ogden Water 2


Another view of the path around Ogden Water, near Halifax. The area is designated a country park and is managed as a nature reserve. As well as the circular path round the water there are numerous trails through the forest, and a few picnic spots to be enjoyed on a summery day.  Though it was too darn cold to linger on the day I took this picture!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect weather for a cross-country race. Scenic location, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you show is so darned pretty, jennyfreckles, whether in the city or out in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The path looks inviting but I doubt the weather was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting your blog after following the source of a picture I found on Pinterest of a proddy floral rug. After reading a bit I found some interesting things - I live near a town called Ogden in Utah, USA. We have an old resort called Saltair which is located on the shores of the Great Salt Lake. How 'bout that? You live in a beautiful part of the world - thanks for sharing it through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete