I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 1 February 2015

The little crooked house


Of the two children's playgrounds in Northcliffe Park, this seems the more imaginative, with plenty of things for climbing up, over, down, inside and through. I rather like the 'little crooked house'. I must remember to bring my granddaughters here sometime. I think they'd like it and it would feed imaginative play as well as giving them a physical workout. It's quite high up so there is a lovely view across the valley too, looking over to the area known as Bolton Woods.

3 comments:

  1. You lit a fire on the part of my spirit that still has child in it. Unfortunately "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice playground. Too many playgrounds today emphasize safety so much that they don't look like much fun, but this one does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So charming -- I'm sure your grand daughters would be enchanted.

    ReplyDelete