I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 1 October 2015

Misty and moisty


My holiday week didn't get off to a great start weather-wise, as the first morning saw heavy fog that took a while to lift. Even then, the light was dull and flat and the sky an unappealing flat grey. Never mind, a bit of mist makes for an atmospheric woodland walk. There are flashes where the leaves are beginning to change colour but so far most of the trees are still green. There is a decidedly autumnal feel to the air though.

4 comments:

  1. You still managed views like these! To me your morning looks absolutely lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but that is such a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, this is a beautiful scene. I am becoming a fan of fog, so long as I remember to shoot downward to minimize the amount of gray sky showing.

    ReplyDelete