I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Saturday 9 January 2016

That tree again


Possibly one of my favourite trees in the whole world... It's such a graceful shape. The only pity is that taking enough steps back to get the top branches in the photo is impossible (at least with the only camera lens I have). One encounters the twin hazards of a tangle of overhanging branches from the trees on the opposite side of the path - and a sharp drop in the ground level.

7 comments:

  1. Try shooting it like a panorama with a total of six photos. Three photos from left to right in two rows. Use something like f/5, take one test photo using auto-focus and the rest in manual mode. The stitching should be fully automatic in your preferred software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot anyway, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand WHY you like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great to me. If you ever try Steffe's approach, I would love to see the result. He is the photo tech expert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the black and white better.

    ReplyDelete